Welcome to the PASS community! We are a group of SQL Server database administrators, database and application developers, business intelligence experts, and users from around the globe. Our community is represented by more than 285 local PASS Chapters worldwide and over 28 Virtual Chapters. And although we hail from many different cultures, we all speak a common language when it comes to sharing and learning about Microsoft SQL Server.
How can you participate?
Connect with fellow SQL Server pros and keep up with the community through these channels:
- Social Media - Join PASS on Twitter (use the #sqlpass hashtag), Facebook, and LinkedIn for seriously fun networking with fellow SQL professionals and the latest PASS news.
- PASS Blog - Stay in the loop with the official PASS blog, featuring regular posts by PASS Board members, event leaders, and PASS HQ.
- Blog Directory - Use our directory of over 300 blogs to find and follow SQL community bloggers. Add individual blogs to your reader, or grab our OPML file and add them all!
- PASS Connector Newsletter - Keep up with the latest PASS and SQL Server news and events, volunteer and Chapter profiles, blog roundups, special offers, and more.
- Volunteering - Volunteers are what make PASS run. From leading local and Virtual Chapters to planning the annual PASS Summit and running SQLSaturdays, volunteers do the vital work of our association. We'll find a task that matches your interests and skills.
- Speaking - Want to share your knowledge and experience by speaking at the local, regional, or national/international level? Check out this set of resources from our Chapter committee. We also have a page of speaker resources that focuses on our annual PASS Summit.