February 3, 2014 – As the Program Committee prepares to open the PASS Summit 2014 call for speakers later this month, we’re excited to recognize the Top 10 sessions from PASS Summit 2013:
- Waits, Latches, and Spinlocks: Internals and Analysis (DBA) - Paul Randal, SQLskills.com
- Index Fragmentation: Internals, Analysis, and Solutions (DBA) - Paul Randal, SQLskills.com
- Skewed Data, Poor Cardinality Estimates, and Plans Gone Bad (DBA) - Kimberly Tripp, SQLskills.com
- Parallel Query Execution (DBA) - Paul White, SQL Kiwi Limited
- SQL Server 2012 Data Mining: Taking App Design to the Next Level (BID) - Peter Myers, Bitwise Solutions
- Power BI Self-Service Information Management and Data Stewardship (BIA) - Matthew Roche & Ofer Ashkenazi, Microsoft
- How to Tell When Storage Is a Problem (DBA) - Kendra Little, Brent Ozar Unlimited
- Convince Me – Persuasion Techniques That Get Things Done (PD) - Kevin Kline, SQL Sentry
- OLTP Sharding Techniques for Massive Scale (DBA) - Conor Cunningham, Microsoft
- Query Performance Tuning for Azure SQL Database (CLD) - Grant Fritchey, Red Gate Software
The Top 10 list is based on average attendee evaluations from sessions that had a minimum of 50 attendees and evaluations from at least 20 or 20% of those attendees (whichever is greater).
Recordings of these “best of” sessions are now available to all PASS members – just log in here to start watching. You can also view other selected PASS Summit 2013 sessions free on PASStv and own the entire set of PASS Summit 2013 session recordings.
And don’t forget to register by March 7 to save on this year’s event, Nov. 4-7, in Seattle.
Currently rated by 5 people