February 4, 2014 – Over the past few weeks, the PASS Board of Directors has been working to establish overall PASS and portfolio-specific goals for fiscal year 2015, which begins July 1, 2014. These goals will help shape both the direction and budget for PASS for the upcoming year. Here’s where we will be focusing our efforts and resources in support of the vibrant and growing PASS community.
Overall PASS Goals
- Establish PASS as the community leader in Microsoft data technologies.
- Deepen our reach throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) by increasing local and virtual programs to serve community members.
- Establish a foundation for PASS in Latin America (LATAM), working with local leaders to provide programs that serve Spanish and Portuguese-speaking community members.
To hold the Board of Directors accountable and help us achieve the aims we set as a group, we have also established some Board-specific goals:
- Global Growth: Refine and determine a scalable, global paid event model.
- Elections: Establish a process to ensure each eligible voter may cast no more than one ballot in a PASS election.
- Performance Management: Design and implement a performance-management program across portfolios and PASS Headquarters to provide visibility, transparency, and accountability.
- Technology Innovation: Enhance our information technology strategy, operational processes, and organizational alignment.
Each portfolio team has established its own goals based on these overall objectives. Over the next two weeks, each PASS Director will blog about their portfolio’s goals. We look forward to your feedback and working together to continue to achieve great things for the PASS community.
– Thomas LaRock,
Currently rated by 5 people