Pre-Conference Submission Prerequisites
Interested in submitting an abstract for a full-day pre-conference session? To be considered for a pre-con, a speaker must meet at least five of the following criteria:
- You have been, or are currently, an MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer).
- You have been, or are currently, a SQL Server trainer (non-MCT) and have taught multi-day SQL Server training sessions for a training or consulting company.
- You have taught at least one college-level, credit-based class at an accredited college or university.
- You have presented at least eight formal SQL Server-related presentations (1 hour or more) during the past 2 years.
- You have presented a Pre-Conference session for PASS Summit, PASS SQLRally, TechEd, PDC, DevTeach/SQLTeach, or SQL Connections in the past 2 years.
- You are a Microsoft MVP or RD.
- You are, or have been, a Microsoft employee specializing in SQL Server.
- You have been working primarily with SQL Server for at least 5 years.
- You have attained one or more Microsoft SQL Server certifications: MCSE, MCTS, or MCITP.
- You have attained the Microsoft MCM/MCSM and/or MCA certification.
- You will be available to present a Conference session in addition to the Pre-Conference session.