I am a DBA with Digineer, Inc., and have over 15 years of experience. I am a recipient of the Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award for SQL Server since July 2009. My experience includes design and implementation of both OLTP and OLAP solutions as well as assessment and implementation of SQL Server environments for best practices, performance, and high availability solutions.
As part of PASS, I have been a board member for the Minnesota SQL Server User Group and am currently a Regional Mentor for the PASS North Central region. I have presented at PASS Summit and assisted with organizing the Birds of a Feather and Ask the Experts events at Summit. Rumor has it, I also make an appearance at SQL Karaoke events.
Through the Nomination Committee, I hope to use my experiences to assist in selecting a slate of candidates for the next PASS Board that can help with the internationalization of PASS. As PASS continues to grow, it is important to build a Board that has the vision to grow with PASS.
- Former Chair for Minnesota SQL Server User Group (PASSMN) (Board member 2006-2011)
- PASS Regional Mentor for North Central Region
- Program Committee for PASS Summit 2010
- Presented at PASS Summit 2009, 2011
- Organized volunteers for Ask the Experts for 2010/2011 PASS Summit