It’s an exciting time for PASS – one of the most vibrant technology communities in the world, with a global membership of more than 100,000 and growing. Serving on the PASS Nomination Committee (NomCom) or Board of Directors gives you the opportunity to:
- Help set the strategic direction for PASS
- Prioritize resources to support the global community
- Guide, encourage, and motivate volunteers
- Improve existing programs and process and develop new ones
- Recruit, develop, and engage members
- Build upon your leadership skills and business
- Improve your communication skills
- Give back to the community
But the primary reason you should consider running? You can make a difference.
If you are passionate about PASS and the Microsoft data platform community and have a desire to serve our members, check out the these "Why Run" quotes and video clips from current Board members and fill out your application today!