It’s an exciting time for PASS – one of the most vibrant technology communities in the world, with a global membership of more than 100,000 and growing. Check out the clips below from current and former Board members as they highlight how serving on the PASS Board gives you the opportunity to:
- Help set the strategic direction for PASS
- Prioritize resources to support the global community
- Guide, encourage, and motivate volunteers
- Improve existing programs and process and develop new ones
- Recruit, develop, and engage members
- Build upon your leadership skills and business
- Improve your communication skills
- Give back to the community
But the primary reason you should consider running for the PASS Board? You can make a difference.
If you are passionate about PASS and the SQL Server community and have a desire to serve our members, we highly encourage you to run.