Pragmatic Works Launches BI xPress v.4.0 with DBA xPress at PASS Summit 2012
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Nov 7, 2012) – Pragmatic Works today announced the release of BI xPress v.4.0 with DBA xPress, with specifically designed features for database administrators.
BI xPress v.4.0 includes seven new features:
- BI Compare shows users the differences between two SSIS packages and provides details on each object
- Insert Data Flow Nuggets allows data flow tasks that have been stored in SSIS packages to be reused at any time
- Data Inspector creates detailed comparisons between the data stored in two different databases and enables users to sync data between databases
- Data Space Analyzer assists DBAs with managing their SQL Server instances and display graphs showing information on disk space usage
- Data Surf enables users to view data in a table and also see how that data relates to other tables
- Schema Inspector allows users to view differences between databases and synchronize the schemas between them
- Schema Surf enables DBAs to find out how objects in a database are related
Visit http://pragmaticworks.com/Products/BI-xPress to view a video with more information about BI xPress v.4.0.
Pragmatic Works will be very active at PASS Summit 2012, including 12 technical sessions by the company’s employees. Pragmatic Works will also host a karaoke networking party beginning at 9 p.m. tonight at the Hard Rock Café in Seattle.
About Pragmatic Works
Pragmatic Works’ mission is to help SQL Server developers and DBAs operate more efficiently with innovative products that support the entire SQL Server Platform. The company accomplishes this by offering software that simplifies the development and management of SQL Server as well as delivering top-tier SQL Server trainers and consultants for your most complex data management projects. Pragmatic Works serves more than 6,500 customers globally across multiple industries including banking, insurance, financial, automotive and education. Visit www.pragmaticworks.com for more information.