Experience the Full Summit (3 days), get a taste with a 1-day registration, or go for the full effect with the Full Summit plus one or two Pre-Conference Sessions. Whatever your choice, your registration fee stays in the SQL Server community, supporting a myriad of local, regional, and international programs and events that bring database professionals together around the world. Contact us with any questions.
Options | Venue | International Participants | Cancellation | Refund | Registration Disclaimer | Anti-Harassment Policy
*To qualify, you must have 5 or more individuals from the same company, and all must register at the same time.
Pre-Conference Session Registration includes:
- One all-day (8:30am-4:30pm) in-depth class
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch
- Eligibility to pre-purchase PASS Summit 2012 Pre-Conference Session recordings at a special attendee advance rate.
If you have already registered for PASS Summit and would like to add a Pre-Conference Session, please email Shannon Cunningham.
Full Summit Registration includes:
- Welcome Reception
- Exhibitor Reception
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch: Nov 7-9
- General program sessions: Nov 7-9
- Online access to all Summit recordings
- Eligibility to pre-purchase the PASS Summit 2012 Technical Sessions recordings at a special attendee advance rate.
1-Day Summit Registration includes:
- Access to all program sessions on either Nov 7, 8, or 9
- Any event occurring on registered day
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch on registered day
- General program sessions on registered day
Washington State Convention & Trade Center in Seattle, WA.
800 Convention Place, Seattle, WA 98101-2350
For all summit registration queries, please contact:
Phone: 1.888.714.5544 or 1.303.530.4879
View the PASS Summit 2012 policies on cancellations, substitutions, and refunds.
Contact the PASS Summit team with any questions or comments.