Your registration fee will stay in the SQL Server community, supporting a variety of local, regional, and international programs and events that bring database professionals together around the world.
PASS Summit 2014 will be held at the Washington State Convention and Trade Center, located in Seattle, WA.
Official Conference Start: Welcome Reception
Community Appreciation Party
Rates and Schedule
|Nov 1 – onsite
To qualify for the Group Rate, 5 or more individuals from the same company must all register at the same time.
* Price listed for Pre-Conference is per day.
- Welcome Reception: Nov 4
- Conference sessions: Nov 5-7
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch: Nov 5-7
- Evening events: Nov 4-6
- Online access to all Summit recordings
- Attendee rate for conference session recordings
- Pre-Cons are available for an additional fee
- One all-day (8:30am-4:30pm) in-depth class
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch
To add a Pre-Conference session to your existing registration, please call 888.714.5544 or email registration.
Pre-Con session recordings are not available for sale.
- Access to all conference sessions on either Nov 5, 6, or 7
- Continental breakfast, coffee breaks, and lunch on registered day
- Any event occurring on registered day