Speaker Bio: Thomas Grohser
Thomas has been a SQL Server DBA since 1994. Here are his lists of firsts:
- First Version used SQL Server 4.21
- First Log Shipping Failover on SQL Server 6.0
- First SQL Server Cluster on SQL Server 6.5
- First time > 1 billion rows on SQL Server 7.0
- First time 100% availability for 2 years in a row SQL Server 2000
- First OLTP long distance mirroring SQL Server 2005
Thomas works very closely with the Microsoft SQLCAT and SCAN teams and participates in various SQL Server TAP (technology adoption programs) with Microsoft to be able to architect, plan, implement and run one of the largest and busiest SQL Server installations world wide.
Thomas looks forward to sharing all the lessions he's learned and give back to the community.
PASS European Conference 2010
Swissôtel Neuss Germany April 21 - 23
Organized by SQL Server Users for SQL Server Users. Connect. Share. Learn.